After your month free trial of water training and you have then decided that you want to continue with this new found sport, and more so you would like to remain with the Taniwha Club the following 3 procedures must then follow:
1.Fill out the Taniwha Outrigging Club registration and medical registration form.
2.Pay Club Fees
3.Apply for a NKOA ID Card
2014 - 2015 Taniwha Fees
· $210 for Senior
· $310 for Family - 2 adults and children under 19 years living in the same household or any children studying under 25 years with proof of student ID
· $30 for Intermediate / Midget
· $60 for J16 / J19
TERTIARY STUDENT (fulltime)
· $120 Senior
PRORATA (1 January)
- 50% of fee / months remaining
* These paddlers will be able to race in all events. No access to Taniwha training equipment.
** The Novice paddler can compete at one Sprint National event and all Novice races.
Please pay the fees into our bank account being sure to include your name in the intenet file.
The club account is 12-3035-0406389-00.
All payments and forms are to be returned to the Club Treasurer and to the Taniwha gmail account. Tertiary Students MUST submit a copy of their student ID with their forms to qualify for student rates.
ID Card to race:
Nga Kaihoe o Aotearoa (NKOA) ID registration cards have a fee of $5.00 per paddler. (These fees are subject to change, especially at peak time, close to the Nationals where prices may increase). These cards are a must to be able to compete in any of the Outrigging regattas. (No ID card, no paddle).
1. Submit a headshot photos
2. Provide a copy of proof of ID (copy of passport preferred, if not copy of drivers license or birth certificate)
3. Pay $5.00
Alternatively to speed up the process an electronic copy of the above can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org